Farm Boy Garage Services
Custom Muscle Car Restoration
Farm Boy Garage went from a young boy’s dream to a grown man’s reality when Bryan Kratzer broke ground in 2015 to designing and building a one of a kind classic muscle car restoration garage. We specialize in complete muscle car builds inside and out, to order! All cars will be private builds. If needed, the car will be rotisserie restored. All cars are built to the owners’ specifications.
We provide accommodations to house prospective buyers including a bedroom, bathrooms, laundry facilities, an outdoor patio, and a 2500 sq. ft. bar and lounge area. Farm Boy Garage doesn’t stop there. Can’t find the muscle car of your dreams? We will locate it, bring it here, and restore it to your specifications.
Farm Boy Garage understands it is not always easy taking time away from home and family. Our solution to this problem is to assist our clients in making sure the restoration process is stress free, fun, and cost effective. First we have a large enclosed trailer to haul your precious dream machine from your home (anywhere on this planet) to ours and from our home back to yours safely. We are also conveniently located near the airport and we will assist in all accommodations even providing you with a place to stay while you are here.
All custom muscle car restoration services are done in one place by experts you can trust.
Farm Boy Garage Services Include
- Custom upholstery
- Tear down
- Full custom interior
- Off frame
- Motor build
Muscle Car Treasures
Farm Boy Garage has the pleasure of working with Roger, a retired military vet and muscle car finder enthusiast. For the past 40 plus years, Roger has been searching for the perfect muscle cars to purchase and have restored. These are documented factory original or documented 50/70 year old rods. If you are looking for a muscle car to have restored, Farm Boy Garage is the place to go. Below is a list of some of the rare treasures we have come upon that Farm Boy Garage will restore to their modified glory. Please contact Farm Boy Garage for more details.
Factory Original or Documented 50-70 yr Old Rods
- 1967 SS Chevelle with 4 speed disc brakes
- 1965 Cutlass Special Order with Protecto plate Ultra High Performance 3 l5 horse A/C
- 1966 Mercury Cyclone 390 4 speed
- 1969 442 with w30 4 speed package
- 1969 442 plum no drivetrain
- 1961 Impala rusty with 1961 Tri Power 348 280 horse stick motor
- 1949-1951 Mercury We have 10 9 2 door sedans; 1 convertible
- 1948 Diamond T one ton all original no title duals van body
- 1959 Edsel Convertible Corsair Black 3 speed manual
- 1969 Cutlass from Montana with some parts to Clone a Hurst Olds
- 1956 Bel Air 2 dr HT V8 body off under way blue white
- 1957 Mark II Lincoln California car factory NC 99% original stored decades
- 1957 Thunderbird with 12:1 CR, HIPO engine, have started clone tribute to “the 200 MPH Battlebird”
- 1958 Biscayne 2 dr sedan black white time warp 6 cyl. have either tri power or 1 4bl 348
- 1959 Impala 2 dr HT Pink have a 348
- 1961 Buehler Turbocraft Jetboat all original white red trim
- 1962 Black Bel Air 2 dr sedan trim tag coded red interior on black exterior
- 1965 Fastback Red Mustang converted with donor factory parts to V8 partially restored
- 1965 Convertible Mustang factory 4 speed 4 Barrel 289 V8 stored years
- 1975 Cherokee 2 door all original V8 4x4 brown white accents
- 1977 Thunderbird One owner plastic still on seats Pink Exterior White seats immaculate
- 1960s F100XL Drag Truck clone Unibody with 427 dual quad only one ever made
- 1961 impala Super Sport Hardtop with correct date 1961 409, aluminum 4 speed
- 1931 Aubum 898A Cabriolet Hotrodded by WWII vet: leaded channeled; crate Cad mill with 800 miles; original knock off wire wheels new correct wide whites stock 2 speed axle well documented runs drives most original parts in boxes: top, spare covers, luggage rack
- 1940 Mercury Pink Slip Convertible mild
- 1960 Hot Rod reversed shift two carbs
- 1940 Mercury Pink Slip Convertible Hot rod
- 1950’s Oldsmobile OVHD valve bored V8
- 1964 Impala Super Sport Convertible Air conditioned 409
- 1970 Boss Mustang Boss 302 Red Red Interior Marti Report
- 1969 Camaro Z28 Blue Blue Interior original x code cowl original correct suspension
- 1968 Fastback Mustang GT 390 White Blue Stripes Marti Report
- 1963 1/2 Ford Galaxie 427 Red Red Interior
- 1965 impala 409 factory air conditioned
- 1965 Impala 396 4 speed factory tachometer red black interior
- 1964 Impala SS 409 hardtop yellow black interior w replacement block and heads
- 1963 Impala SS 409 hardtop red with replacement block and heads
- 1961 Bonneville Convertible PHS documented 425a4 speed Black over Red
- 1964 GTO documented Tri Power auto PHS
- 1966 GTO documented one owner 4 speed PHS MSO on title
- 1965 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Red Black interior Auto Tach all original Iowa car
- 1970 Chevy Black SS454 Monte Carlo
- 1960 Ford Starliner factory Y code 352 3 speed manual with some HIPO 360 parts
- 1960 Black Bel Air Hardtop with 320 horse 348 HIPO with 1960 4 speed
- 1966 SS Chevelle documented Black Factory 396 4 speed with 360 HP engine
Event & Party Facility
Hold your next event at Farm Boy Garage. We have 5 acres of land and 8000 square feet of space to rent out for your next social event/party. Whether you are hosting an employee appreciation event, wedding, birthday, bachelor/bachelorette, any type of gathering Farm Boy Garage will help in the coordination and planning of the entire event.
Wanna drive a muscle car on your wedding day…that is an option.
Contact us for a tour and pricing.
Bryan’s Cell: 515-333-1238